Red Bird Mental Health – Casey Scafella. M.S., NCC | Breathing Exercise
Red Bird Mental Health – Casey Scafella. M.S., NCC | Self-Care Plan
Red Bird Mental Health – Samantha Wielgopolski: Grounding Exercise
- Moon, Bruce (1990). Existential Art Therapy: The Canvas Mirror. Charles C. Thomas Publishers.
- Moon, Bruce (2007). The Role of Metaphor in Art Therapy. Charles C. Thomas Publishers.
- Rubin, Judith (2005). Artful Therapy. Wiley Publishers.
- Rogers, Natalie (1993). The Creative Connection. Science and Behavior Books.
- McNiff, Shaun (1992). Art as Medicine – Creating a Therapy of the Imagination. Shambhala Publications.
- Hyland-Moon, Catherine (2001). Studio Art Therapy. Jessica Kingsley Publishers.
- Naumburg, Margaret (1966). Dynamically Oriented Art Therapy: Its Principles and Practice. Grune and Stratton.
- Banowsky-Arrington, Doris (2007). Art, Angst, and Trauma: Right Brain Interventions with Developmental Issues. Charles C. Thomas Publisher.
- Morrow, Anne (1991). Gift from the Sea. Pantheon Books.
- Cowart, Jack and Hamilton, Juan (1987). Georgia O’Keeffe: Art and Letters. AbeBooks.
- In an Unspoken Voice: How the body releases Trauma and Restores Goodness by Peter Levine and Gabor Mate
- Healing Trauma: A pioneering Program for Restoring the Wisdom of your Body by Peter Levine
- Waking the Tiger: Healing Trauma by Peter Levine and Ann Frederick
- The practice of Embodying Emotions by Raja Selvam, Ph.D.
- The Body Keeps the Score: Brain, Mind, and Body in the Healing of Trauma by Bessel van der Kolk, M.D.
- Nurturing Resilience: Helping Clients Move Forward from Developmental Trauma: An Integrative Somatic Approach by Kathy L. Kain and Stephen J. Terrell, et al.